I am currently pursuing Ph.D. degree with Prof. Boxin Shi at Camera Intelligence Group, Peking University. My current research interest lies on Computational Photography and Inverse Rendering. I’m also interested in Computer Networks and Wireless Sensing. I’m a member of Peking University Dragon Boat team.
- B.S., Peking University (Turing Class), 2017-2021
- Ph.D. student, Peking University, 2021-
- C/C++, Rust, and Python Programming, Python C++/Rust interface;
- OpenCL high-performance computing;
- Linux operating system and computer network;